Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Booklet (again)

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1992 20:18:42 -0800
Subject: Booklet (again)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

   There is one thing I forgot to mention about the lyrics in the Japanese
issued box set of TWW, the english lyrics are only in the booklets that are
inside the jewel cases of the two CD's of the flipsides. The booklets for
the other CD's (albums) are in Japanese as is the two booklets that come
outside of the jewel cases. Another significant factor about the box set is
that the Japanese issue does not come with a set of stickers which the UK
issue does. The stickers are the "new" KT symbol in varying colors.

    To continue babbling....I also noticed the "up yours Ugly" etched into
the vinyl on the picture disc and wondered as to what it meant. Perhaps
there is a connection to John Hughes since the song was originally written
for one of his movies. Can anyone find any other etchings on her singles
besides: Cloudbusting --- "for Peeps"
         December Will Be --- "Merry Christmas"
         Breathing --- "We all share the same air"
         The Empty Bullring --- "Happy anniverary to the P's"
         Army Dreamers --- "Life is to Love"
         Sat in your Lap --- "Well done J. B. 1st Dan"
         Lord of the Reedy --- "Thank you Donovan"

         The Dreaming --- "for Rolf"

More later when I find 'em......any explainations for some of these would be
helpful.....Thanks a lot for listening
                                  --- Lionheart

--
 lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
NetLink Online Communications * Public Access in San Diego, CA (619) 435-6181