Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Booklet (again)

From: drk@leland.stanford.edu (David Koehler)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1992 13:36:52 -0800
Subject: Re: Booklet (again)
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@leland.stanford.edu (Mr News)

In article <V6uieB2w164w@netlink.cts.com> lionhart@netlink.cts.COM
(Jackie Zucconi) writes:

>   There is one thing I forgot to mention about the lyrics in the Japanese
>issued box set of TWW, the english lyrics are only in the booklets that are
>inside the jewel cases of the two CD's of the flipsides. The booklets for
>the other CD's (albums) are in Japanese as is the two booklets that come
>outside of the jewel cases. Another significant factor about the box set is
>that the Japanese issue does not come with a set of stickers which the UK
>issue does. The stickers are the "new" KT symbol in varying colors.

Hmm.  My Japanese set has all the lyrics, for TWW I & II *and* the other
six albums, in English as well as Japanese.  Maybe there are different
editions of the Japanese set?  As with your set, the booklet outside
the jewel cases is only in Japanese, as are the "extra" notes inside the
album booklets.

David.