Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: jdfigueroa@ucdavis.edu (Tara Marchand)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1992 12:02:31 -0800
Subject: Re: (none)
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ucdavis.edu

In article <m0l2WOY-0000SxC@crash.cts.com> root@crash.cts.COM writes:
>One personal experience is that TKI, and LH are best played in the daylight
>hours, along with bits of N4E and HoL
>
>BUT- the rest (read best:-)) of N4E, and TD, T9W and TSW  MUST be played in
>total darkness!
>
>For example, one of the best is Post-Gregorian Hello Earth around Tiefer,
>Tiefer... Few words, but a strong atmosphere in the darkness.

I wholeheartedly agree with you!  _The Ninth Wave_ and _The Sensual World_
especially just seem to lose some of their potency when played during the
day hours.  Listening to them on a *good* stereo system is so nice.

--
Tara R. Marchand                                     "Strains my credibility
Internet: jdfigueroa@ucdavis.edu                 To think that maybe I am happy