Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dax symbol

From: greg <greg@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1992 06:11:08 -0800
Subject: Dax symbol
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I got _The_Dark_Adapted_Eye_ for Christmas - it's so different than
_Blast_the_Human_Flower_ (as I was warned).  It's excellent, though.
Anyone who hasn't checked out Danielle Dax might want to give her a
listen.  I had a question about the covers for any Dax-fanatics out
there:  both BtHF and tDAE have the same symbol appearing on them.
It's two concentric circles with some 'eastern'-looking characters
in the center and going round between the circles.  Does anyone
know the significance of these?

|                                                                      -
-    Greg Clark                                'Every now and then     |
-    greg@cmatter.physics.indiana.edu                    -Siberry      |