Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My friend is going to London

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1992 01:44:22 -0800
Subject: Re: My friend is going to London
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

jerome@ee.fit.EDU (Jerome Chan) writes:
>I've got a friend going to London for a few months and
>I would like to know where in London can he get posters,
>Pictures, Books, CDs and other interesting KaTeStuff.

>Can some kind soul give me a list of addresses?

Well, it's going to be a short list but...
Try "Sister Ray Records" on Brewer Street, Soho. Although expensive, they
always have some very desirable KaTe stuff. There are a couple of other 2nd
hand record shops on the same street but these are less interesting.

/ Evan Welsh                                           <evan@ed.ac.uk>\
\ Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre                (+44 31 650 5022)/