Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HELLO, HELLO.

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1991 23:37:51 -0800
Subject: HELLO, HELLO.
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        I've been testing out this new system, along with new fellow San
Diego Love-Hound Jackie, and it appears to have the same problem as the old
system I was on in that messages sent normally don't seem to appear back
here (though they DO seem to be readable by others) but messages send to :
Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

seem to appear fine.  Can anyone explain this.  IT would be nice to be able
to use the regular messaging system, so that I could reply to messages and
the like, but I don't want certain people, including myself, to not be able
to read them.  It seems to send the messages to
Love-Hounds-request@eddie.mit.edu, would it would better if I asked the
the sysop to change that to wiretap.spies.com?/??
        Boy, these networks are compilicated!

--
 rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
 NetLink Online Communications    --    San Diego, CA  (619) 435-6181