Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Book

From: caen!bsbbs!ken@harvard.harvard.edu (Ken Saint-John)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1991 18:26:52 -0800
Subject: Book
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

       I received a rather interesting little book in the mail today.

             "The Illustrated Collectors Guide To KaTe Bush"

This book was put together by Robert Godwin (who is also responsible for
"The Illustrated Collectors Guide To Led Zeppelin") with apparently much
assistence from Tom Richards at "C-Side Records".  Robert credits Tom
with providing 90% of the material used in this book.

The book itself is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and 142 pages in length.  The cover is a
color photo of a bunch of KaTe rarities that are laid out in jumbled sort
of fashion.  There are 550 listings covering albums, CD's, 45's and CD
singles, LaserDiscs, Videos, Interview discs, promotional records and
CD's, bootlegs and bootleg CD's, books, sheet music, fanzines, guest
appearances and TV appearances.  In addition there are something like 350
b&w photos.  Needless to say this little book covers a lot of ground.
Naturally there are many things listed within these pages I don't have,
interestingly there are a few KaTe items in my possession that I have yet
to find listed, perhaps closer examination will reveal them.

                            Ken SaintJohn
                     Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
          "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...

----
Ken Saint-John <ken@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!ken>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)