Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"G" ???

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1991 00:48:34 -0800
Subject: "G" ???
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

In my weekly discussion group post I quoted kate:

        In "Strange Phenomena" you sing "G arrives" who or what is
"G"?
        "G" is in fact someone we know called Mr. G.   (1980, KBC 5)

        And Dave Willis posted to me that this MIGHT be refering to
Gurdjieff and told me about how Gurdjieff is reffered to as "G" in
Ouspenssky's books on his work.  This is something I was not aware of, is
anyone else aware of any possible evidence that she might in fact be
reffering to Gurdjieff?   I guess it could be any number of people who's
name begins with G, but it'san interesting coincidence.

--
 rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
 NetLink Online Communications    --    San Diego, CA  (619) 435-6181