Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED

From: engjs@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (James Smith)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1991 17:39:01 -0800
Subject: IED
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@seagoon.newcastle.edu.au

In reading through my backlog of old articles recently I noticed a thread
concerning the origin of the title IED.  Andrew's original mailing
address was something like IEDXU01@..., and I've always assumed this
was the source of the title.  Of course, only Andrew knows for sure.

TWW closes a book, and Rocket Man was created long enough ago to fall
into that book.  The new album is just around the corner (albiet the
traffic lights could be stuck on red for a long time).  What's it
going to be like?  The only trend I can see is towards the melodic.
It will be Different, and it will be Good.

Jim
--
James J Smith             | One of the biggest obstacles to the future
School of Engineering     | of computing is C. C is the last attempt