Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stuff of all sorts!

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1991 05:12:36 -0800
Subject: Stuff of all sorts!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

     Howdy Hounds, all of you have a great Christmas or else!
     A couple of things.  I'll start an unofficial archive of the digests,
for folks who have intermittent net access (e.g. Vickie).  I'll be able to
keep quite a few, but no money-back guarantees.  ;-)
     Could someone post the catalog numbers etc. for the RocketMan single?
The local record companies enjoy practicing their confused/lost expressions
when I come in.  I'd lick shoe soles, folks, so if you could...*bambi eyes*
     8-P  ;-)
     I was watching some figure skating today.  There was a Soviet couple who
skated to some _very_ haunting music.  They mentioned a name for the singer
(male) of the piece, but dumby gumby here didn't write down the name!  Did
anyone on the million to one chance happen to catch that part?
     I keep getting goosebumps thinking of figure skating to Rocket's Tail.
     Take care, folks!  Merry Christmas.
--
                                                        Ken.
KT@uiuc.edu                                 brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu