Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@iWarp.intel.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1991 13:00:57 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: wms@iwarp.intel.com (William Shubert)
Subject: Re: Dreams about Kate
Sender: news@iWarp.intel.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1991 21:00:47 GMT

Stephen "Jokey" Golden (golden@eniac.seas.upenn.EDU) spouted:
>Anyone else have Katedreams to share?

Yeah!  Years ago when all I knew of KaTe was the HoL CD, I had a dream one
night where  I met Kate at a bus stop.  She was dressed just like the back
cover (you know, the TNW cover) but she was dry.  I recognized her and asked
her if she wanted to come to a party.  She said sure (in the voice from
"Mother Stands for Comfort"...I'd never heard her speak then).  When we got
to the party I introduced her as "Kate <some other non-Bush name>" to everybody
for no reason I can remember.  My friend Marty then said "Oh, your voice sounds
like you sing.  Do you?"  Then she got all bashful and said something like
"Well, a little...not really..." but I said "Oh, come on, you do too!  Sing!"
so she started singing "RUTH".  Pretty nifty dream.
				-Bill (wms@iwarp.intel.com)
Hi!  I'm a .signature virus.  Copy me into yours and join the fun!
--
Hi!  I'm a .signature virus.  Copy me into yours and join the fun!