Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wendy Mahary and GG Allin

From: speights@iear.arts.rpi.edu (Arlen Speights)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1991 16:01:36 -0800
Subject: Re: Wendy Mahary and GG Allin
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.EDU (Saurav Misra) writes:

>I'm also looking for info on a band called Single Gun Theory, on Nettwerk
>records. I tend to associate this label with Skinny Puppy and such dreck,
>but SGT had a very cool-sounding video on 120 Mins a while back.

Single Gun Theory, last I heard, are on Nettwork, and recently released
a record, don't recall the name.  Their sound is remarkably consistent
between releases without becoming dreadfully boring.  Thus they avoid the
usual pitfalls of Nettwork artists (IMHO).  My favorite of theirs is from
a few years back, "Exorcise this Wasteland," a single and I think the title
of a very solid album.

     Arlen P. Speights