Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Just wondering

From: bjhs@otter.hpl.hp.com (Ben Siemerink)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1991 07:50:18 -0800
Subject: Re: Just wondering
To: rec-music-gaffa@hpltwink.hpl.hp.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi Benjamin!

You say, sorry, write:
> I'm new here, and I am just wondering if I'm in the right place for talk
> about alternative/industrial music, or if I'm not, where should I go?

What do you mean by "alternative/industrial music"?

Let me try something:

Rec.music.gaffa is about Kate Bush (mostly abbr'd as KT, because of the KT
Bush band she was in and because of her name: Katie). The Gaffa comes from
a song of hers. If you never heard of her super-genius album The Dreaming,
you'll propably never heard of the song Suspended In Gaffa either.

Yes, you'll on the right place for pop music which CDs and records are made
in some industry, and which is some kind of alternative.

Any questions? You're welcome in the Club anyway!

Ben.
 | Ben Siemerink, Bristol, UK.                           bjhs@hplb.hpl.hp.com |