Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT/book/C-SIDE

From: <Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1991 12:34:43 -0800
Subject: KT/book/C-SIDE
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.spies.com

IED writes, asks and wonders:

> Many thanks to Scott Telford for his amazing post about the welcome
>news of another Kate Bush book.  IED has a vague memory that this new
>"Illustrated Collector's Guide to Kate Bush" was described to him last
>summer as a book in the making by Tom Richards, the dealer who runs
>C-Side Records.  Was Richards in any way involved, IED wonders?

The following is an excerpt from a the last _KATE BUSH SET SALE_ list I
received form Tom Richards at C-SIDE Records.  (813-461-4327)

" There is good news for those of you who seek up to date documentation
of all of the rarest KaTe goodies.  I am working with author Robert
Godwin on a book about KaTe titled "THE ILLUSTRATED COLLECTOR'S GUIDE TO
KATE BUSH".  Robert Godwin has authored the LED ZEPPELIN book "THE
ILLUSTRATED COLLECTORS GUIDE TO LED ZEPPELIN" in which attention to
detail is excellent.  This book will contain over 350 photographs of the
rarest KaTe Bush collectables in the world and catalog numbers of all
known releases both promo and stock LP's, CD's, 45's, radio and promo
only items, plus video listings, books, sheet music and more.  This book
will certainly be a welcome addition to all KaTe Bush collections, and
the first edition will be limited.  I contributed much of the information
contained in the book and have made arrangements with Robert to be the
main supplier in the United States.  The book is completed and at the
printer now.  I will have copies to ship on the release date of December
1st, 91.  The advanced price of the book is $10.95 plus $3.00 shipping.
I am taking orders now."

 I received this mail 4-5 weeks ago, sent my money and am awaiting
 arrive of the book...

                            Ken SaintJohn
                     Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
       "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...