Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTefaves, singles, usw.

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1991 10:15:40 -0800
Subject: KaTefaves, singles, usw.
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

Ah, it's so refreshing to see the Love-Hounds talking about KaTe again...
:)

My fave KaTesong this week is "Ne T'En Fui Pas", probably because it's a
wintry song for me, and it's matching the weather beautifully.  Last week
it was "Moving" and "The Saxophone Song" (both of which will forever be intertwined
in my mind, must be the whalesong).

I assume we'll all know if it's possible to see the CiTW video in the US
once somebody discovers a source, so I'm not going to beg and plead for info.

I am going to ask our Continental Love-Hounds (France, Germany, Sweden, etc.)
if they've found the RM/CiTW single over there?  Or has it only been released
in the UK (lucky sods :)?  If so, please e-mail me...

I saw a co-worker of mine with a copy of _Wuthering Heights_ (the book :),
preparing an imaginary English class for his education course.  I asked him
jokingly if he'd ever heard the song, and he said no.  I started Explaining.
He asked me to write down the lyrics, since he thought it was cool that someone
aKTually did a song about that book, and he's going to include it in his
imaginary lesson somewhere.  He does want to get a tape of the song...

Konversions happen in the weirdest places.  :>
                |           	 Meredith Tarr                 |
		| "In a world where carpenters get resurrected,|
		|	anything can happen!" -A. Barnes       |
		|	   mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu            |