Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry

From: niklasn@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Niklas Newark)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1991 04:16:56 -0800
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jane Siberry's first album is now available to some extent outside Canada.
I recently got a copy (in the UK!!!) from Picadilly Records.
She has recorded a new album, which is rumoured to sound quite dancy,
quite electronic, and it should be released in January. She has just
changed record labels (as Duke Street were not giving her much international
'push'), and is hoping for a wider market (= hit singles?).
This would suggest that she will tour, but I havent heard any confirmation.

Nik