Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

mutterings of dissatisfaction...

From: <@EDDIE.MIT.EDU:adobe!news@uunet.uu.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1991 22:07:06 -0800
Subject: mutterings of dissatisfaction...
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in From: address found on wiretap.Spies.COM:From: adobe!!dkletter@uunet.uu.net (SUGAR in their vitamins?) ^-expected word
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Sender: address found on wiretap.Spies.COM:Sender: adobe!!usenet@uunet.uu.net (USENET NEWS) ^-expected word
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

i went to the KFJC record swap (a pretty regular event every four months
or so out here in Cali) this weekend, and as usual, things were pretty
pricey. but i happened to find a few things of interest to me. i passed
on a promo copy of the LOVE AND ANGER cd single (i think that was the beat:
had gold lettering and the picture from THE SENSUAL WORLD album itself of
Kate holding the flower embossed on a black cloth-bound box) and am curious,
did i blow it? i have the singles and whatnot already. in any case, the
packaging was rather nice, but no tracklisting on the outside and since it
was still sealed, i didn't feel like asking if i could examine it and i really
didn't think she had any clue about the recording. i think she was just
holding down the fort while her husband went for a beer run. however, i
did get the Sugarcubes' 6-cd single box set for a pretty good price seeing
that it was in excellent condition. in any case, i was mostly curious
about the Kate item. perhaps Vickie or Ed or someone with the "guru" status
could just set me straight (in email or via a post, i don't care).

well, enough babbling out of me...back to your already in-progress all-out
flame-fest (which i'm following with much interest) !

hasta.

--
Yes.  Beautiful, wonderful nature.  Hear it sing to us: *snap*  Yes.  natURE.