Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rocket Man single, yet again!

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1991 07:05:49 -0800
Subject: Rocket Man single, yet again!
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

Well, surprisingly enough, I found it today. The cover is a photo of
KaTe almost identical to the one on the This Woman's Work single,
except she's smiling a bit more. There's also a purple bit at the top and
bottom. The CD-single comes in a sort of gatefold Ecopak thingy with
the same shot of KaTe inside the gatefold. The catalog(ue) number is
Mercury TRICD2 in the UK or 866 311-2 elsewhere.

BTW, Candle in the Wind is (P) 1991 Novercia Ltd, which might imply it
was a last minute job just as a B-side for Rocket Man and not
something she did at the same time.

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,   /   "I think she's one of the
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,      /    greatest composers of the