Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New to the list

From: Attila the Stockbroker <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1991 10:00:02 -0800
Subject: Re: New to the list
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

Because I am not stev0@sti.COM (Steve Berlin), I didn't say:
>Jon, you not-very-bright lad.  I know *I* am not going to run out and buy
>Two Rooms; I learned *MY* lesson after running out and buying "Theodore"
>when it came out.  OK, I've gotten some triffic compilations in the past
>(especially those wonderful Warner Brothers ones - they've had some great bands
>on thier roster, for a Major Label (tm)).  And I LIKE Elton John!

You missed the point, Stev0.  The original poster said "boycott
compilations" and I said, "no, don't, because some of them are really
good."  Your text above only proves the point.  I didn't say that Two Rooms
would be a good album.

--
Jon Drukman (pure acid hell)                    uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.