Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rocket Man, Fairlights, plastic forks ...

From: Attila the Stockbroker <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1991 09:58:12 -0800
Subject: Re: Rocket Man, Fairlights, plastic forks ...
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

In another article somewhere, Meredith opined that because we agreed on
something, the world would probably end.  To obviate this possibility, I
offer the following disagreement with another Meredith article:

>though I do agree some of her b-sides were mistakes ("Lord Of The Reedy River"
>comes most readily to mind.)

You're out of your tree.  Lord Of The Reedy River kicks butt.

--
Jon Drukman (pure acid hell)                    uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.