Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New to the list

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1991 04:02:11 -0800
Subject: Re: New to the list
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Stev0 exclaims:
> Jon, you not-very-bright lad.  I know *I* am not going to run out and buy
> Two Rooms; I learned *MY* lesson after running out and buying "Theodore"
> when it came out.

*Kjetil giggles insanely* So I'm not alone in throwing $20 out of the
window on Theodore's sampler. Only a month after I discovered it, by
own accord, mind you (incredible, given the amount of time I spend
looking in the bins at record stores), I bought the boxed set. Ah,
that makes me feel better...

Btw, guess what the clerk said when I bought the box... "It is nice
when they try and make something special of these boxes." Hah, *spit*!

Kjetil T.