Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Equation

From: lazlo%triton.unm.edu@lynx.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1991 18:39:33 -0800
Subject: Re: Equation
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

yange@ccmail.gsm.uci.EDU (Eugene Yang) writes:

>          KaTe + 5 years + 2 inches - 15 lbs = Mary Steenburgen?

Ya know it.  I've been fooled more than once, usually in movie trailers
but sometimes flipping channels past talk shows.  It doesn't last very
long, especially since I've seen (and really liked) Steenburgen in quite a
few movies, and can recognize her more quickly, but in quick glances
there's a pretty strong resemblance.

--
Lazlo (lazlo@triton.unm.edu)

"The joy we shared in each other's arms was greater than any touchdown, yet
 we were forced to live the lie of sexist, beer-guzzling, jock assholes."