Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Say, how did you learn about Kate?

From: mauser@intercon.com (Richard Chandler)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1991 17:37:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Say, how did you learn about Kate?
To: rec-music-gaffa@europa.asd.contel.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@europa.asd.contel.com (News)

  I was working at WKDU, Drexel University's college station.  Someone called
in a request for Babooshka.  To be honest, I hated it at first listening.  Then
a friend evangelized at me and I listened to The Dreaming.  I soon became
hooked, and even ran entire hour Kate sets.
  When I first turned my friend Mitch on to Kate, he also disliked it at first,
and now he refers to her as "the Goddess".
  (This is why I started the thread on who loved her first and who hated her
first.)

--
If ONE patron at Luby's Cafeteria had been armed, dozens of people would be
alive and uninjured today.  Support Open Carry laws.