Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lorenmo@microsoft.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1991 03:41:53 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lorenmo@microsoft.com (Loren MOORE)
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry
Date: 30 Oct 91 19:41:28 GMT

responding to Vickie's post:

I have sent mail to become involved with the group. Haven't heard back yet.
I just want to keep this thread alive. You know, make her name seen by
more people, more free advertisement...Anyway, what have you heard about
her new album? I like 'Bound by the Beauty', but not as intensely as 'The
Walking'. The only other albums I've heard are 'No Borders Here' and 'The
Speckless Sky'. I liked these pretty well. Of the 4 albums I am familiar,
they all have some pretty outstanding work on them. But TW is best by far.

Let me know about the missing one, ok?

lorenMo
/* I have come to to wound the Autumnal City -SRDelany */