Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Innocence Mission In Rochester

From: Waltman.HENR801c@xerox.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1991 05:11:42 -0800
Subject: Innocence Mission In Rochester
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Sender: Steven_H._Waltman.Henr801C@xerox.com

I had the extreme good fortune to see Innocence Mission with probably 100-150
other people in Rochester, NY, Tuesday night. I don't know their music well
enough to pretend to write a coherent review of the show (and if I did, there
already is another mailing list for it), but they were warmly received and
sounded great. Band members seemed pleased, but surprised at the crowd's
enthusiasm. One of them even took a picture of the audience cheering after
their last encore!  How was the crowd in Ithaca? I hope they got a good turnout
there, too.

- Steve