Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Network news <news@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1991 01:08:11 -0800
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: maunz@warwick.ac.uk (Winja)
Subject: BR posters
Sender: news@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Network news)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1991 09:07:47 GMT

Hello ukrmg readers,
		     Have you all seen the British Rail poster in
various rail stations picturing a little girl in a KaTesque costume
with blurb about Mr and Mrs Bush taking little Kate Bush on the train?
It's really very cute, and made me laugh. I wonder if BR would
consider selling copies of the poster to dediKaTed fans?
	If you haven't seen it look out for it!

				Keith T. (Teenage Student Winja Turbot)
\x/inja! \\ JANET: winja@uk.ac.warwick.csv \\ ... and deeper understanding.