Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

jon's flame and whatnot...

From: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1991 13:43:32 -0700
Subject: jon's flame and whatnot...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu

Yoicks!!! Thanx for the flame, Jon! I dug it, man. Just call me cockroach.
Actually, I like death disco; the vocals just give me indigestion. But
then, from looking at your typical post, I'd say I ain't the only one ;-)
BTW, Godflesh, Big Black, Young Gods...hardly metal, ey? (Yes, I've heard
all of them) although Godflesh is kind of hip. Better than the rest of the
Earache crowd. And Mike Patton likes them!!! BTW (I figured you would know)
can you tell me anything about Tack-Head?
---
To everyone...I would appreciate info on a band called Rennaissance, who
supposedly had a fantastic female vocalist...anybody heard of them?

saurav@tgevax.life.edu (Saurav "Dances with Cockroaches!?!" Misra)