Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Miranda Sex Garden

From: jumper@spf.trw.com (Greg Jumper)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1991 10:18:34 -0800
Subject: Re: Miranda Sex Garden
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@deneva.sdd.trw.com

In article <9110291537.AA13869@ra.csc.ti.com> vishal@ra.csc.ti.COM (Vishal Markandey) writes:

>The latest(?) issue of "SPIN", the one with Sinead on the cover, has a nice
>little review of "Miranda Sex Garden".  The songs they sing are called
>"Madrigals" ...

I purchased the only "Miranda Sex Garden" album I found at the local Tower
records after hearing one of their pieces on a local "alternative music"
station.  However, the album I got didn't seem very similar to what I heard on
the radio.  Does this group have any other albums?

                                       Curious,
--

                                       Greg Jumper
                                       TRW Data Systems Center