Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Amazing

From: turney@cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1991 10:08:03 -0800
Subject: Amazing
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: turney@cs.cornell.edu

What an amazing evening last night was!  I returned from seeing
Innocence Mission (oh rapture! oh bliss!) to hear on the radio that
the Aurora Borealis was putting on quite a show.  Jumped back into my
car and headed for the hills, where I found a perfectly dark open
field from which to view and listen to (yes, they make noise!) the
shimmering waves of light.  Truly thrilling!

My well-deserved sleep was filled with lovely dreams about KaTe
performing in a beautiful old house for a small group of friends
whilst we ate Indian bread.  I choose to blame the northern lights for
these images.

Jenn
| turney@cs.cornell.edu | Dept of Computer Science | Cornell University |
| "You want my reply?  What was the question?				|
|  I was looking at the big sky..."					|