Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Spectacular video exclusive!!!

From: "Dan Riley" <dsr@lns598.TN.CORNELL.EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1991 10:06:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Spectacular video exclusive!!!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Crazyheaded Jorn writes about a Rocket Man video found on a B side:
>So what is this, dreads in space?  Is it about "getting high"?  And why
>Marcus Garvey???  (Why does this sound so familiar?)

Must be Kate is angling for the razorgirl part in the movie version of
_Neuromancer_, as the next step in her acting career.  I'm not sure
she's really the type they are looking for, but then I though the same
about Darryl Hannah until I remembered her part in Bladerunner, so maybe
she'd be great.

-dan