Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

self-explanatory

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1991 15:11:01 -0700
Subject: self-explanatory
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

judi@coyote.datalog.COM (Judi McKernan) writes:

>    OKAY, ENOUGH ALREADY! CAN WE PLEASE STOP ALL THE INCESSANT BITCHING
> AT EACH OTHER THAT BEEN TAKING UP SO MANY INCREDIBLE LINES OF BANDWIDTH
> LATELY? DISCUSSION OF DIVERSING OPINIONS HAS ALWAYS BEEN WELCOME, BUT

IT'S OKAY WITH ME.  PLEASE UNDERSTAND HOWEVER, THAT I AM
REPLYING TO SOME RATHER HARSH ACCUSATIONS THAT SOME FOLKS WANT
TO KEEP MAKING.  iCK, LEMME GET OFF THE CAPS, IT _LOOKS_ LIKE
i'M YELLING AT YOU, AND i'M NOT ACTUALLY.  If anyone wants to
say anymore to me via email, i'll try to get to it that way.
If they insist on keeping on keeping on in the public forum,
that is where I will reply.  I'm sorry if it is tedious for
you, it is darned boring to me, as I've satated my osition a
number of times, yet some folks won't be satisfied with a
simple answer.

Cynthia (Cyns)

----
cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP (Cynthia Rosas)