Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: self-explanatory

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1991 11:39:26 -0700
Subject: Re: self-explanatory
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <m0kXhW3-0000UkC@coyote.datalog.com> judi@coyote.datalog.COM (Judi McKernan) writes:
>  Oh! anyone else know any more about a rumour that the b-sides from the
>boxed set will be released as two discs as a set in their own right?

There's been a rumor about this ever since the box set was released,
which is now almost a year ago.  There was also a rumor that
an American record company (presumably either Columbia or EMI) was
going to release the B-side albums here.  So far, nothing concrete
about either rumor, and I'm inclined to disbelieve them both.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov