Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Diamanda

From: am995@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Chris Blouch)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1991 12:10:25 -0700
Subject: Diamanda
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@usenet.ins.cwru.edu

Trick or treat!  Get away from me you sponging, freeloading, scrubbers!
Diamanda Galas will *definitely* be blasting out of strategically placed
speakers on Halloween night.  Hopefully the little tykes won't be
escorted by easily offended parents.  Any suggestions for other
halloween music?  I can eat the candy myself if I can scare off (or
at least discourage) kids from coming to my door.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Greg Blouch
Dayton, Ohio

"I'm not talking about meatballs!  I'm talking about steak!  Steak!"

--
Chris Blouch    am995
also CSE0735@wright.edu