Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hopefully an end to the Cynthia string (*snort*)

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1991 00:37:45 -0700
Subject: Re: Hopefully an end to the Cynthia string (*snort*)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.EDU (Kenneth R Brownfield) wrote:

> Cynthia wrote:
> >That you even would make such an issue of essentially an
> >informal signoff shows you very badly need to take up a hobby
> >_other_ than trying to curtail the civil liberties of others.
>
>      A hobby?  Like neutering pets?

Let's just say that all the toms try to stay well clear of
Cynthia's place....

>      I also want to add that Richard Caldwell made some good arguments.  While
> his points seem to inherently disagree with my viewpoint here, he has
> definately made excellent and IMHO insightful comments.  As well as other
> hounds whose names have left my preconscious.

Thanks, Ken (and Peter and everyone else who was kind enough to
acknowlege that there were some worthwile points in my Sensual
Suspension post).   I'm sure there's some middle ground there
somewhere.  No, I don't believe it's possible or even desireable
to avoid stepping on everyone's toes but needlessly offending
people certainly can't help one's case.

Now about your margins.... <g>

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP