Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Top 10 IAQs

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 23:42:13 -0700
Subject: Top 10 IAQs
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

Presenting, for the first (and if you're lucky, the last) time:

GAFFA IAQ's (The top 10 Infrequently asked questions)

10. My only Kate Bush album is "Lionheart".  Does she have any other
    albums as good as this?

9. In the song "Heads, We're Dancing", who's this Hitler person she
   refers to?

8. Is Wilson Phillips going to be on her next album?  If not, why not?

7. Is John C. Bush the same person as Rod McKuen?  Their styles seem
   very similar.  (Sorry, this should have been in the FAQ file.  The
   answer is, of course:  yes, they are the same person).

6. Is the boxed set coming out on 8-track tapes?

5. In "Running up that Hill", which hill in specific does she mean?

4. Is Del Palmer any relationship to Laura Palmer of Twin Peaks?

3. The song "Wuthering Heights".  Is this, like, from, like, a book
   or something, y'know?

2. If Kate Bush is God, can she make a rock so big that she herself
   can not lift it?

And the least-asked Rec.music.gaffa question:

1.  How can I get a date with Joe Turner?

Thank you, good night, and don't drive too slowly.

-Stev0