Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lots of stuff about Emotion and Cynicism

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1991 23:05:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Lots of stuff about Emotion and Cynicism
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

From: The Man With The Vole In His Trousers <jondr@sco.COM>

> I dunno, I am going to take a chance and say that I had pretty much the same
> reaction Cynthia did when I read his initial article.  I just decided that
> it wouldn't be worth publicly expressing my disdain - and it appears that I
> am vindicated, because poor old Cynthia has been trounced.

That's okay, Jon, I'm a person that basically doesn't care.  I
mean, it's nice if you like me, but if you don't...oh well.  I
was, in fact, warned by an Insensitive Ohioan that my post
might lead to flames being directed at me.  My reaction was
"yeah, so what, it's how I _feeeeeeel_."

> Yes, she was a
> bit rude and inconsiderate,

WHAT?   Only a "bit"??  I'll have to try harder. :-)

> but we all have our off days.

Speak for yourself.  The ruder and inconsideraterrr I am, the
better a day I'm having!  :-)

 But seriously, I meant every word of that.

Say, Jon, when you say Voles, are you meaning a grand slam, as
it were, or a small rodent?  Those are the meanings I saw in
the dikshunerrie.

Cynthia Rosas the Inconsiderate Floridian

----
cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP (Cynthia Rosas)
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)