Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cynical People

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1991 23:11:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Cynical People
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

jondr@sco.COM (Dances With Voles) writes:

> Yo! katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie) raps:
> >Cynthia, Robyn, Richard...
> >Gee, the Big Sky BBS sounds to me like the home of cynical Kate fans.
>
> So, SCO is the home-away-from-home then?
>
> Hey, Richard, can I have an account?  Set it up to reflect all mail to
> love-hounds... :)

Yeah, no sweat.  The only problem is that all posts here got
through a Cynitizer.  Posts are automatically injected with extra
cynicism and any emotions that might be detected are stomped
automatically.

The problem is that I'm afraid one of your posts would explode
the darned thing.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP