Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Boxed set (again)

From: TSD100@psuvm.psu.edu
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1991 16:41:25 -0700
Subject: Boxed set (again)
To: REC-MUSIC-GAFFA@gatech.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

     Well, I haven't heard any responses to the comparisons of the Japanese
and UK versions of the TWW boxed set.  Is it because no one knows or because
the subject has been beaten to death?  If it's the latter can someone at least
point me to somewhere where I can find this info?  I was basically looking to
find out if there are any differences between the two(including sound quality.)
I am looking to buy one of the sets, but I wanted to find out before hand which
is a better deal.  If no one here can help me, I'm not exactly sure where I can
find out.  Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

                                                     Thanx,
                                                      Tim Devine

|  ___     _          + TSD100@psuvm.psu.edu    +          ( )           |
|   |     | \         + TSD100 AT PSUVM         +          -|-           |
|   | IM  |_/ EVINE   + devine@endor.cs.psu.edu +           |<           |