Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"ranking", etc.

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1991 16:03:00 -0700
Subject: "ranking", etc.
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   Hey, all I asked was if someone stated that she knew that Kate had
DEFINITELY said she was NOT going to tour, I wanted to know where and
when KaTe said it. I wasn't sure if this was just hearsay, a vicious
rumour, someone's own personal opinion, or what. As an interested Kate
fan, I wanted to know if there is some actual truth to what she (Tracy?
can't remember her name!) had said. I think it was a reasonable question...

     sounds to me that you have p.m.s......?

               judi