Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Boxed set question....

From: lester@gandalf.etdesg.TRW.COM (Jeffrey A. Lester)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1991 09:53:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Boxed set question....
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Message-Id: value found on wiretap.Spies.COM:Message-Id: <9110111653.AA07298@gandalf.> ^-illegal subdomain in domain

>>      This probably has been answered before, but what are the relative
>> differences between the Japanese and UK TWW sets?  Basically I'm looking for
>> the perks and drawbacks of each, also is there a noticible difference is
sound
>> quality?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

>For that matter, where can I get ANY version of Kate's boxed set for $150 or
>less?  Am I being totally unreasonable?

I'm getting mine from a store called "Round Records" in Redondo Beach, CA. This
guy Ed who owns the place has gotten me lots of import stuff before. He says
he probably can't get the U.K. version anymore and the Japanese version is
going to cost me ~$140. I ordered it 2 weeks ago but it's not in yet.

-Jeff Lester