Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual Suspension in Gaffa

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1991 08:16:40 -0700
Subject: Re: The Sensual Suspension in Gaffa
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <T2qF01w164w@bsbbs.UUCP> Cynthia of BigSky writes:

> As for the Kate/Catherine thing, the  whole "Catherine"
> supposition is darn near too presumptuous, and not to mention
> sycophantic, to even believe an adult could come up with it.
> It sounds like the musings of an adolescent who's idol didn't
> do as well as he/she had hoped, so he/she rationalizes the
> idol's performance with some ridiculous hyperbole.  I mean,
> come on, at least deal in _reality_, huh?  I damn near busted
> an eyesocket from rolling 'em so hard on that one!  Well,
> everybody's got an opinion, and that was mine.  Party on,
> and on an unrelated note, PLEASE, neuter your pets!

What is wrong with you Ohioans?????  Don't you have any grasp that
people have feelings and say things sincerely from the heart?
I'm getting the impression the the whole lot of you have severe
personality disorders.  (Nothing personal about Ohio.. I grew up
in Yellow Springs.)

Seriously, this wounds me to the point of wishing you'd curl up
and blow away.  Why do I even try to communicate if little twerps
like you are gonna feel you can dump on me that way?

(If this, btw, is revenge for my Paul Simon comment, I tried to
email you a reconciliation but your address bounces like a rubber
check.)