Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual Suspension in Gaffa

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1991 01:11:22 -0700
Subject: Re: The Sensual Suspension in Gaffa
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie) writes:

> Nice post Richard. Very well thought-out and many truly valid points made.
>
> If it weren't for the cynical tone of the post, I'd be inclined to go
> "yeah, you know, he could be..."

Thanks, I appreciate it.  Cynical?  Maybe, but I prefer to think
of it as realistic and frank.  Besides, if I'd sugar coated it
for those of weaker constitution I never would have collected the
the Drukman award...

jondr@sco.COM (Dances With Voles) writes:

> Posting of the year, Richard.  Dead brilliant.  Bravo!!

Oh wow, unbelievable!  I don't know what to say.   Um, I'd like to
thank the academy, my lovely wife, Missy who stuck with me
through some of those really tough metaphors, all the folks down at
Industrial Light and Magic who did a fantastic job on the matte
shots that we used for the punctuation, and of course,  Kate Bush
and Del Palmer who really made it all possible.  Thank you!

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP