Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The KaTe - KuBruicK KonneKtion

From: Dances With Voles <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1991 15:17:05 -0700
Subject: Re: The KaTe - KuBruicK KonneKtion
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

Yo! stev0@sti.COM (Steve Berlin) raps:
>On another topic, in the song "The Handsome Cabin Boy", what IS the
>very last line of the song?  All I can make out it "'Tis I that
>(something something something) the handsome cabin boy".

Tis either you or me that's betrayed the handsome cabin boy.

>"Looks like we were wrong all these years.  Kate Bush is DEFINATELY God!"
>-Pope John Paul II

Stev0, you misspelled "definitely" the EXACT SAME WAY that Joe Turner always
does.  I hope you feel good about yourself now.

--
Jon Drukman (now an explosive new movie)        uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.