Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Down on TSW?

From: samsung!bsbbs!nrc@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1991 21:09:34 -0700
Subject: Down on TSW?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

grr@iscnvx.lmsc.lockheed.COM (Girard R. Ramsay) writes:

> Wondering who's out there...New subscriber wants feedback:
>
> I think "The Sensual World" was melodically *much* weaker
> than the previous two albums.  Of course Homeground contained
> nothing but raves.  How do you all feel?

I think that _The Sensual World_ is weaker than the two previous
albums in virtually every respect.  I'd say every respect but TSW
wins the token "most female" aspect.

Kate could serve up a plate of rat tarts and some folks would
gulp them down without complaint.  Granted, it's the best damn
rat tart you'll ever taste...

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP