Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Join The Big Sky Support Group : )

From: kyrlidis@athena.mit.edu (Angelos Kyrlidis)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1991 18:11:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Join The Big Sky Support Group : )
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@athena.mit.edu (News system)

In article <91Sep24.174850pdt.436278@wiretap.Spies.COM> MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU writes:
>Hi all...
>
>This is an invitation to join the (semi) official The Big Sky Support Group.
>All people who enjoy this song as much as I do (for the sheer amusement value
>involved) are free to sign up! :)
>[video&production stuff deleted]
>3. It is one of the relatively few KaTesongs you can seriously boogie to.

I for one, IMHO, believe there's nothing wrong with music you can dance to
and also nominate The Big Sky for her most FUN song. I especially love
the _TWW_ extended version. 'This cloud must be removed immediately!'!

When great music is also fun, it's cause for celebration. Of course, there is
some deep allegorical meaning in The Big Sky, (Cloud shapes-ink blots-etc),
but it doesn't really matter. How many literary references are there in this

Angelos

PS. OK, maybe 'Ken' is the most unserious FUN KaTe-Boogie song.
|'My ears have parasites'-hApPy RhOdEs|