Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Join The Big Sky Support Group :)

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1991 13:42:59 -0700
Subject: Join The Big Sky Support Group :)
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi all...

This is an invitation to join the (semi) official The Big Sky Support Group.
All people who enjoy this song as much as I do (for the sheer amusement value
involved) are free to sign up! :)

1. The video is Kate's most *fun*.

2. The song is the most overproduced piece of music I've ever experienced
in a KaTe KomposiTion (before the advent of "L&A").  Just trying to figure
out how many tracks are layered on that thing at the end can blow your sonic
mind... I love it!!!

3. It is one of the relatively few KaTesongs you can seriously boogie to.

And now the disclaimer:

IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO IMHO

Any takers?  :)
Meredith Tarr			"Oh yes I know I'm always falling,
mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu	 Gazing at hazy goldfish in your swimming eyes"
Wesleyan University						-Kate Bush