Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Network News <usenet@usenet.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1991 09:44:48 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@cis.ohio-state.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa,rec.music.misc
From: prince@aix.rpi.edu (Ron Buckmire)
Subject: KATE BUSH's "Hounds Of Love" and "The Dreaming"
Date: 16 Sep 91 16:44:33 GMT

Hi!

I recently bought "The Sensual World" and "The Whole Story" and I like them a
lot. My favourite song on "The Whole Story" is probably "Hounds Of Love"
with "Wow" coming in a close second [maybe tied with "wuthering Heights".
However I think "The Sensual World" [album] is better than "The Whole Story".

What do people think I should get next, "The Dreaming", or "Hounds Of Love"
and are they really necessary if I have her two best albums already anyway?
What is on "TD" and "HOL" that isn't on "TWS" that's any good?

--
RON BUCKMIRE, 11 Colvin Circle, Troy, NY 12180-3735.
..uunet!rpi.edu!prince||prince@rpitsmts.bitnet||prince@rpi.edu||+1 518 276 8910