Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'll be in San Diego

From: edelman@mars.lerc.nasa.gov (Amy L. Edelman)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1991 12:19:00 -0700
Subject: I'll be in San Diego
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@eagle.lerc.nasa.gov

Hi!  I am a basically a lurker on gaffa (I posted 4 or 5 times).  Anyways
I'll be in San Diego next week from Mon. - Fri. (the La Jolla area) and I
want to do exciting things.  Recommendations please?  Any concerts,
coffeehouses, bars I should check out? Anyone free next week to show me the
town? (Ron are you going to be around?) I figure as fellow Kate lovers I
should get ideas similar to my likes.  Thanks in advance.

Amy