Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: is .gaffa a spoiler ?

From: tabn3@isuvax.iastate.edu
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1991 15:32:38 -0700
Subject: Re: is .gaffa a spoiler ?
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news.iastate.edu (USENET News System)

In article <9109121856.AA14757@bunny.gte.com>, gb10@gte.COM (Gregory Bossert) writes:
>y'all should watch those spoilers though!  (for those who missed the
>post Klaus to which Klaus refers, it was, of course, Norma the
>waitress who killed Laura Palmer...)

     Huh?!?  Is this some sort of joke, because if it is, you forgot to
include the smileys after it.  I don't know what Twin Peaks you were watching
Greg, because we TP fans certainly know it wasn't Norma who killed Laura!
(Jeesh!!  How could much have you watched it anyway Greg?)

     BTW Klaus, it is definitely worth watching the rest of the series because
that way you'll be up-to-date for when "Twin Peaks: The Movie" comes to a
theater near you! :) (I can't wait!!!)

--Dan M.