Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

is .gaffa a spoiler ?

From: Klaus Kluge <kkluge@Materna.DE>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1991 12:19:38 -0700
Subject: is .gaffa a spoiler ?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: kkluge@Materna.DE

Is .gaffa a spoiler ?
Yes it is !

While reading the accumulated messages of the last weeks I found
that someone mentioned who murdered Laura in Twin Peaks.

No problem ?
Yes it is !

Here in Germany Twin Peaks was shown on TV for the first time, starting
2 days ago. And now I already know the solution. Is it still worth
watching the rest?

Desperately, Klaus.

 He thought he was gonna die. But he didn't.   | Klaus Kluge
 She thought she could never cope but she did. | kkluge@Materna.DE
 We thought it was all over. But it wasn't     |----------------------
 ...... it hadn't started yet.         (KaTe)  | (Unicornuus Marinus)